Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware Q1.02 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
Q1.02 Release Notes:
- Added “Deluxe Verb Nrm” amp model based on the Normal channel of a Fender Deluxe Reverb. The existing Deluxe Verb model has been renamed “Deluxe Verb Vib” to distinguish that it is modeled on the Vibrato channel.
- Added “Bludojai Ld 2” amp model based on a Bludotone Ojai with PAB off. The existing Bludojai Lead amp model has been renamed “Bludojai Ld 1” and is based on the Ojai with the PAB on.
- Added “Double Verb SF” based on the Vibrato channel of a 1971 “Silverface” Fender Twin Reverb.
- Added “Plexi 50W 6550” based on the High input of a 1972 50W Marshall “Plexi” with 6550 power tubes.
- Added “FAS Hot Rod” amp model.
- Replaced factory cabinets 54-56 with selected UltraResTM IRs from ML Sound Lab’s “ML Brit 4×12” collection. If you enjoy these IRs you may purchase the entire collection from our online store.
- Added “FAS Boost” Drive type. This is a cleanish boost great for boosting vintage amps like Plexis.
- Added “Deluxe Mind Guy”, “Mono BBD”, “Stereo BBD” and “Lo-Fi Tape” types to Delay block.
- Fixed unable to select Mixer X/Y state from Page 2 of edit menu.
- Fixed wrong Drive pot wiring and default Preamp Bias value in Dizzy V4 Blue 3 and 4 amp models.*
- Fixed wrong default Preamp Comp value in all Dizzy V4 models.*
- Fixed wrong default power tube bias value in Mr Z MZ-8 model.*
- Fixed several errors in the Bogfish models.*
- Fixed wrong Drive pot value in Shiver Lead model.
- Fixed System backup/restore not working correctly on Mark I/II models.
- Fixed Fetch Backup Preset and Fetch Factory Preset not working properly on Mark I/II models.
- Fixed Bit Reduction parameter not listed for Sweep Delay type.
*Note: Existing presets using these amp models should be reset by deselecting and reselecting the desired amp model.