Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 9.01 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
9.01 Release Notes:
- Speaker Drive in Amp block now defaults to zero when changing model type.
- Fixed sluggish GUI performance in Control menu.
- Fixed loss of precision in FAS Crunch model (et al.) Drive control resulting in error accumulation (strange robot sounds) if control was set very low.
- Fixed GUI not accurately reflecting Feedback values in Quad-Tap delay under certain circumstances.
- Fixed incorrect parameter mapping to modifiers in Amp block Advanced menu. Fixed wrong transformer LF value in CA3+ Lead model.
- Fixed new parameters (i.e. Pick Attack) defaulting to incorrect value if preset using a Global Block.
- Fixed scene states not sticking on preset save (before one had to recall a different preset then return to the preset after saving).
- Fixed possible crash if previous preset had Input Z set to 22K + Cap.
- Fixed thumping between certain preset changes and when switching between certain amp models.
- Fixed MIDI Clock messages not being sent to MIDI Out/Thru.
- Fixed FX Loop Main level affects volume even when bypassed.
- Fixed FX Loop popping when switching in and out of bypass.
- Tuned Pick Attack processor to reduce distortion at extreme settings.
- Various changes to support Axe-Edit TNP.