Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 8.01 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
8.01 Release Notes:
- Fixed no sound at power-on if amp type is set to 59 Bassguy in preset.
- Fixed Presence Freq parameter not being reset for Y parameter set in presets created with older firmware.
- Fixed TMA block not loading properly under certain circumstances.
- Fixed Level L in Dual Delay mapped to wrong parameter modifier.
- Fixed “Magic 8-ball” in tuner getting stuck if no input for long period of time.
- Added global Modeling Version parameter which allows one to select between Version 8 (default) or Version 7 modeling. This parameter is global and is in the Global menu. Note that the only change between Version 7 and Version 8 is the phase inverter modeling and, as such, the difference may be very subtle.