Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 18.10 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
18.10 Release Notes:
- Improved Amp block phase inverter model by incorporating effects of power supply sag.
- Improved Amp block output transformer model by incorporating secondary losses.
- Improved Amp block power tube transfer functions.
- Fixed Rotary block not saving bypass state correctly across scenes.
- Fixed Amp block not saving Bias Excursion time parameters.