Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 18.03 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
18.03 Release Notes:
Read important notes and changes about this firmware here.
- Due to popular demand the Character controls have been returned to the Amp block.
- Added “Friedman Sm Box” amp model based on a Friedman Smallbox.
- Fixed System Reset sets USB/DIGI Out Source to Input 1 and USB Buffer Size to minimum.
- Fixed Amp block Bright and Sat Switch modifiers next to wrong parameter labels.
- Fixed turning Hi-Cut all the way up on amp models that don’t have a hi-cut network (i.e. Blankenship Leeds) causes crash.
- Fixed Master Feedback not working in Quad-Series mode of Multitap block.