Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 15.01 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
15.01 Release Notes:
- Fixed Update Amp Block functions in Utility menu only updating current state (i.e. ‘X’ or ‘Y’).
- Amp block Sat Switch now has three settings: Off, On (Auth) and On (Ideal). On (Auth) replicates authentic saturation circuit behavior and will lower the volume out of the virtual preamp. On (Ideal) replicates the idealized behavior present in Version 14.xx and earlier firmware.
- Improved Negative Feedback calculation accuracy by including virtual feedback of phase inverter.
- Fixed wrong CF Comp and Neg Fdbk default values in Solo 100 amp models.
- Fixed wrong Neg Fdbk default values in PVH 6160, PVH 6160 II and 5153 models.
- Fixed wrong Presence network calculations in FAS Modern, FAS Modern II and Das Metall amp models.