Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 14.01 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
14.01 Release Notes:
- Improved Amp block X/Y switching time for presets with high CPU usage.
- Improved Amp block power amp dynamic impedance modeling.
- Fixed unable to set Modifier Min/Max on certain parameters whose values are either Off or On.
- Fixed IR Capture reporting finished before conversion complete (for CabLab). Fixed I/O->Pedal menu in XL models.
- Fixed wrong summing junction configuration in Vibrato Lux model.
- Fixed engaging Fat switch on FAS Bass model causes strange sound. Note that the FAS Bass model has an active tone stack so the Fat switch has no effect by design.
- Fixed wrong Mid taper in Super Verb model.
- Changed Band Commander model so that “V1” is installed thereby reducing drive level into phase inverter. The sound of the previous version of the model can be achieved by increasing Master Volume Trim to approximately 2.0.
- Updated all “Blackface” models (models based on Fender AA763 and AB763 preamps) as these models neglected the fact that there are two capacitors between the final triode stage and the phase inverter. This change is likely inaudible but was done for correctness.
- Added “Vibrato Verb AA” amp model based on an AA763 Fender VibroVerb. Added “Vibrato Verb AB” amp model based on an AB763 Fender VibroVerb.
- Added “AC-20 DLX 12AX7” amp model based on the Treble channel of a Morgan AC-20 Deluxe with the EF86/12AX7 switch in the 12AX7 position.