Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 11.04 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
11.04 Release Notes:
- Added speed (SPD) vs. position (POS) options to Modifier Auto-Engage parameters. The SPD options engage the effect when the controller changes more than 5% in any 20 ms interval (as before). The POS options engage the effect when the controller value is 5% greater than or less than the Off Value (depending upon whether the Off Value is less than or greater than 50% respectively). For example, setting the Auto-Engage to SLOW SPD will bypass the effect when the controller value is less than, say, 5% (default). To engage the effect the controller (foot pedal) must be moved more than 5% in a 20 ms interval. This requires that the pedal be moved somewhat rapidly and prevents the effect from engaging erroneously if the pedal droops. Setting the Auto-Engage to SPD POS will bypass the effect in the same manner but the effect will engage when the controller exceeds 10% (5% + 5%) regardless of the rate of change.
- Added “Recto1 Org Nrml” amp model based on the “Normal” mode of an original two- channel Mesa Dual Rectifier.
- Added “Recto1 Red Mdrn” amp model based on the “Modern” mode of an original two- channel Mesa Dual Rectifier.
- Added “ODS-100 Lead 2” amp model. This is a “non-HRM” version of the ODS-100 Lead.
- Added “Bogfish Strato” and “Bogfish Brown” amp models based on a Bogner Fish preamp.
- Renamed all existing Recto models to “Recto2…” to differentiate between original two-channel models and newer three-channel models.
- Improved Room reverb algorithm.
- Fixed SYSEX_SET_DEFAULTS message not working properly (incorrectly changing X/Y state to X regardless of previous state).
- Fixed errant pointer causing problems with Global Blocks.
- Fixed problem editing IR names in TMA export and IR Capture Utility.
- Fixed wrong presence frequency in “Hipower” amp models.
- Fixed Arpeggiator indexing wrong notes when using Custom scale.