Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 10.02 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
10.02 Release Notes:
- Changed USA Pre Green and USA Pre Yellow amp models to have power amp sim active by default (Supply Sag nonzero).
- Increased output level of Division 13 and Shiver Clean amp models based on customer feedback.
- Added “Plexi 100W Nrml” model.
- Removed pass-through of MIDI Clock messages as this causes excessive lag when using MFC-101 via the CAT-5 connection.
- Fixed Amp block speaker impedance graph “shifting”.
- Fixed sync message not sent to Axe-Edit when changing bypass state via front panel.
- Fixed parameter text being overwritten when a Scene Select is received over MIDI.