Always do a full backup with Fractal-Bot before loading any new firmware so you can restore later
Firmware 1.05 for the Axe-Fx II has been released. Below are the release notes.
Click here for the complete list of Release Notes for the Axe-Fx II.
1.05 Release Notes:
- Fixed X/Y copy not working in Reverb.
- Increased sequencer steps to 32.
- Added Hicut to Quadchorus.
- Added Bypass Mode to Volume block.
- Added FAS Brown and Big Hair models.
- Exposed Drive block Bit Reduction parameter to Modification.
- Exposed Delay block Bit Reduction parameter to Modification.
- Exposed Delay block Drive parameter to Modification.
- Exposed Crossover Freq parameter to Modification.
- Patch recall now wraps at boundaries.
- Quick Control knobs now work in Global EQ menu.
- Fixed crashing on certain GUI messages (X/Y, etc.).
- Changed Output Level knobs so that volume goes to zero and eliminated “beating”.
- Fixed noise in USB audio when using OS-X aggregate device and changing presets via MIDI.
- Fixed some Bypass Mode Modifiers not correctly mapped.
- Fixed pop when X/Y switching between regular and reverse delay types.